Tuesday 21 June 2011

Rj Payal In My Fm


RJ PAYAL
DIL CHAAHTA HAI

I live to eat and eat to live……
I am total foodie,agar mujhe koi kahe ki ek din upvaas kar lo to us din mujhe

Har chiz special khane ka mann karta hai.Ofcourse everyone loves food but what if you are asked to eat only idlis for two months…hahahahah
I DID THAT.for two months I had only idlis as breakfast,lunch and dinner.

And still they are my favourites.
I am a hardcore Piscean and love to dream day and night.i Had been to Switzerland in dreams just because I was reading a book and the story took place there.And still I remember locations but dreams are my favourite pass time.

Films and actors are variable factors for me..aaj koi aur kal koi aur hi sahi.But I love retro songs.

For More updates Stay Tuned With Rj Payal @ 2pm With Dil Chahta Hai....Only On 94.3 My Fm...Jiyo Dilse

No comments:

Post a Comment