Tuesday 21 June 2011

Rj Priyanka Radio City

RJ Priyanka
Is super positive and believes in living each moment in life and that she is responsible for making her own dreams come true.
birth date
October 18
sun sign
libra
how i got to be an rj
Talking is full time hobby .. now its profession through audition
mantra in life
Kiss your life.... accept it just as it is ..
Favorite film
Notebook , Twilight, Jab we met
Most embarrassing RJ moment
Yet 2 come.. I try to do something wacky all the time..I might embarrass others more than myself though
Most fulfilling RJ moment
It was my mom`s birthday and she was over to the station and a listener called me to sing a song "maa" for my mother. This made me cry and then my mother, who is a a psychiatrist said “oye hoye priyanka is the medicine for my patients”
By Hemal

No comments:

Post a Comment